Advocacy & Equity In Education
- The UAA Advocates provide support and resource information to students and families by aligning and coordinating a consortium of key community stakeholders, programs and services to improve the quality of life for the family as a whole.
- Individual assessment and educational equity plans.
- Students and Families in the program are assigned an Advocate to ensure the students receive an equitable educational experience while meeting the A – G Requirements.
- Our Advocates will focus on working with students and their parents with a special priority for students in the Promise Zone areas.
- We understand the importance of early learning programs at the earliest stages of a child’s physical and cognitive development. Therefore, our Advocates will also focus on assisting Parents with the enrollment of their children in high-quality pre-kindergarten programs.